We specialize in high & low volume manufacturing, using our Flow Water Jet Flying Bridge 6012, Amada 357 Queen Turret Punch and Amada RG-5020 Brake Press equipment, while focusing on detailed, high-quality sheet metal and precision machined parts and assemblies.
- Capabilities include traditional milling, bending, cutting, punching, drilling, fabrication, de-burring, lathe, and assembly.
- Production and assembly of sheet metal, rubber, plastics, foam, and various other non-metallic materials.
- Fully certified in ground stud assembly and verification.
- We employ highly dedicated and skilled machine and CNC operators, de-burrers, packers, ink-jet labeling and assemblers.
- Deployment of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing quality management and process practices.
- Over 50 years of high-quality aircraft parts production.
Firland Workshop prides itself in High Quality and On-Time Delivery for every job-even those with short requested lead-times. We provide exceptional performance for all components and assemblies.